Re: Looking for testers/sponsor for new package IRE

	Hello,

> > 	I have finished my packaging of IRE, a role playing game engine similar to ultima 6. I am looking for people to test/check my package and for a sponsor to upload it for me.
> > You can find this package at http://alexandre.pineau.free.fr/ire_debian.htm
>
> Looks like a great timewaster!  I'll sponsor it if you need someone.

I will be very happy if you could sponsor me.

> BTW for future sponsorees I like the see the following in a request:
>   - Name of package
>   - Brief description of what it does
>   - URL of your package
>   - URL of upstream
>   - Dependencies - important because I have, say, gtk libs installed but
> 	not Qt ones, others have it the other way around.

I have tried to show all these informations at http://alexandre.pineau.free.fr/ire_debian.htm

Package: ire
Version: 0.8
URL of my package : http://alexandre.pineau.free.fr/ire_debian.htm
URL of upstream : http://ire.it-he.org
Depends: liballegro4 (>= 2:4.0.1-1), libc6 (>= 2.2.4-4), libjpeg62
Recommends: ire-the-flat (>=0.8-1)
 this is a beta release of the IRE rpg system, a clone of Ultima 6 with
 the emphasis on customisation.  The engine is not fully feature complete
 but is now getting very close.

I will correct the issues on dependences and I will try to reproduce the bug.

	Alexandre Pineau