Re: Use of the BTS for managing sponsorship

Le Thu, Aug 29, 2002 at 10:12:18PM +0100, Andrew Suffield écrivait:
> We've had this discussion before, on -newmaint, and other places. "Go
> and find a better idea" does not mean "Try and push the same idea on a
> different group of people".

Because you're the one who will make the ultimate decision ?

Look at the threads, it's not like everyone is of your opinion. Some
people agree with me.

> And, surprise surprise, there's no new content this time around.

Surprise, surprise, I can't remember any constructive discussion I had
with you ...

> If this list gets flooded with BTS crap then I am going to be
> unsubscribing, and I doubt I'll be the only one.

You would be missed...

Fortunately, it looks like some people are more constructive than you.
Tollef and Rune are going to look for a new "sponsor tracking system"
this weekend.

I won't respond to the rest of the mail, you don't deserve it.

See you,
--
Raphaël Hertzog -+- http://www.ouaza.com