Re: Use of the BTS for managing sponsorship

Le Tue, Aug 27, 2002 at 07:21:35AM +0200, Peter Palfrader écrivait:
> On Mon, 26 Aug 2002, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> > Also, if you realize a bit, mailing the BTS means mailing debian-mentors
> > as a side effect since debian-mentors is the maintainer of the
> > sponsorship entry. We have the best of both world.
> We have the overhead of the BTS with no gain (imho) at all.

Sorry, you're just unconstructive... what overhead ? How harder is it to
send a mail to the BTS than to debian-mentors ?

You don't have a direct benefit because you don't sponsor people
like most of the other do. But the benefits are real, just read again
the bug log and the other reactions here.