Re: Bug #23053 (was Re: fix for frozen)

severity 23053 important
thanks

Turbo Fredriksson <turbo@tripnet.se> writes:
> apharris@burrito.onshore.com (Adam P. Harris) writes:
> > I believe what you were (?) doing is still a crucial bug.  If the
> > hamm version still has you directly mucking with files you don't
> > own in /etc, it is severely broken.  Please don't take offense at
> > this, it's just that we have a lot of pride in our Policy and in
> > our product.
>
> I know... I'm working on a fix that uses 'useradd' instead... But
> since I'm about to move 7000 km, my time is quite limited... But
> I'll try to upload the fix before Hamm is released...

Ok, it might be easier just to remove it from hamm.  We use the BTS to
track packages with bug bad enough that if they are not fixed they
should be removed.  I've changed the severity of 23053 to important to
basically tell the archive maintainer that the package should be
removed from hamm if not fixed specifically by a new version.

Sorry you have to move; moving is such hell.  But we Americans do it
so often.