Re: Rejection of Orthanc

Hello,

> Argh, I forgot git pull before running dput - hope my dcut will be right
> in time to fix this without ftpmaster interaction.  Thanks a lot for
> watching me in this respect in any case!

Great: I see that civetweb_1.12+dfsg-1 has just been put into the NEW queue.

>> As soon as the "civetweb" package is accepted as NEW, I'll update the
>> "orthanc" to take advantage of it. Then, we'll be able to re-submit the
>> adaptations to create the "Orthanc framework" shared library, which will
>> ultimately allow us to re-submit the rejected "orthanc-gdcm" package
>> (Orthanc cannot take advantage of GDCM as long as the latter is not
>> available). I hope this process won't take too long.
>
> May be we can even push orthanc to new *after* civetweb and I explicitly
> hint ftpmaster about the needed sequence to accept both.

Yes, if you wish, I can prepare a "orthanc-1.7.3+dfsg-3" that links
against the "civetweb" package, and that simultaneously re-enables the
"Orthanc framework" shared library.

Can I do this work now and let you know once it's ready?

> Happy about this nice cooperation

I'm happy too,
Sébastien-