Re: Bio-Linux

On Fri, Sep 14, 2018 at 03:09:46PM +0100, Tony Travis wrote:

> Neither me nor William are Members of biolinux, which is why we can't
> push changes. Please add us as members and make me one of the owners.

You asked for membership in Blends team and I added you - so you should
be able to push (please let me know if this is not possible).

I also found out that William seems to have registered as
wmccaffery-guest and added him to the team as well (please also let
me know about any problems).

Hope this helps

       Andreas.

PS: For sure you need to adjust your unauthenticated clone to an
    authenticated one.  That means in .git/config should not be
    https://salsa.debian.org/... but rather git@salsa.debian.org
    and you need to upload your public ssh key to salsa.