Re: Bio-Linux

On 13/09/18 19:13, Andreas Tille wrote:
> [...]
> BTW, currently the name of the packages would be biolinux-server and
> biolinux-desktop.  If the dash should be inbetween I'd suggest to rename
> the source package and the repository in the same way with dash.

Hi, Andreas and William.

I should have made it clear that I want the task to be called Bio-Linux
with meta-packages "bio-linux-desktop" and "bio-linux-server".

I've cloned the repo you created and started going through it making the
changes, but this is a major change and it might be better to start over
with a repo called "bio-linux".

Sorry about that,

  Tony.

mob. +44(0)7985 078324        mailto:tony.travis@minke-informatics.co.uk