Re: Bio-Linux

On Thu, Sep 13, 2018 at 10:32:54PM +0100, Tony Travis wrote:

> I've cloned the repo you created and started going through it making the
> changes, but this is a major change and it might be better to start over
> with a repo called "bio-linux".

I have some routine and know where to change what.  For sure the
repository should be called bio-linux (as the source package name).
Please push your local changes and I'll double check and do the
remaining changes.  (I keep on waiting for the local changes William
might have done.  I'm afraid of duplicated work.)

> Sorry about that,

No problem.