Re: Bio-Linux

Hi Andreas,

As I understood it, the issue was that the virtual packages would install one of a group of packages that all have similar functionality, but none of these packages were available. I may have misunderstood what was going wrong. I have not tested how they will affect the task, they may not cause any issues.

Looking at the server task, I also had a quick question, although this may be obvious I just need a bit of a sanity check -- is the server task going to contain all of the desktop packages with the additional server packages, or is it only going to contain server packages?

Since I've based my tasks off of Tim's list, it doesn't have any why, remark or section entries, although I would like to carry some of these over in a future commit.

I would still like to do a check over before pushing to the repo. To clarify, when I said that wanted to produce a usable result I more meant that I wanted to avoid pushing an obvious mistake.

Thanks,

William