Re: Preventing disease ebola virus.

Hi Aboubacar,

On Wed, Sep 24, 2014 at 12:30:40PM +0400, camara wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I finally found the Ushahidi application (http://www.ushahidi.com/). It
> suits what I was looking for.

I have added this package to our TODO list at

   http://blends.debian.org/med/tasks/epi#ushahidi

so if we might point somebody to this page in the future it can be found
more easy.  While it says that some packaging work in SVN is done this
is rather some quite basic stuff just assembling the main
metainformation and far from producing a real package.  What I would
like to know from you is:  Do you need this system just installed on one
server and work with this online or would you see any advantage to have
a ready Debian package to roll out easily on different machines.  If the
latter might be the case we could try some effort to turn this into a
real package if this might help you in your fight against Ebola.

> My problem now is still the card, one
> available on OSM and googlemap is very basic.

As others wrote before you might contact the OSM community about this.

> Thank you all for your advice, which allowed me to go to this level.

Just keep on letting us know how we might be able to help.

> Best regrads,
> Aboubacar Fode

Good luck