Re: Preventing disease ebola virus.

Hello,

Thank you for these informations.

As asked by Andreas, please find below some details of the project.

The purpose of the application is to diagnose whether a person or group has the risk of being infected with the Ebola virus by analyzing their temperature taken with a thermometer Infrared. People who have a very elevated temperature is detected and is geolocated on a map.

So, people who may be infected with the virus are informed and are advised to go to a center Ebola. Health services can be connected to the application and have real-time information on risk areas. They may decide to open a treatment center in the area or nearby

The application contain three parts:

1. The server :

Hosted and centralizes all information collected temperatures. Analyzes the temperature and detects if there is a risk or not for a person. Represents positive cases on the map

2.Terminals with IR thermometer  :

Tablet or Rasbery that is connected to an IR thermometer. It detects the temperature and sends it to the server via SMS. He received the diagnosis result via SMS or Internet.

3 Monitoring:
It is any terminals (PC, laptop, smartphone, tablet ...). It oversees Results and declence an alarm if the positive cases.

Again thank you.

Best regards,
Aboubacar Fode

Hi,

On Wed, Sep 17, 2014 at 12:42:05PM +0400, camara wrote:
> Hello,
>
> The ebola disease virus is rife in West Africa. I want to implement
> solution (Web and mobile application) that facilitates the detection,
> prevention and support those in the field to better fight against this
> epidemic.
>
> are there tools (packages) in the Debian Med project that would help me
> achieve this goal?

It is hard to tell without any more detailed information but you might
like to pick from the software list which is relevant for epidemiology:

   http://blends.debian.org/med/tasks/epi

Feel free to come up with more details of your project and good luck in
your fight against Ebola