Re: [MoM] Pristine Tar Updated and Uploaded

Hi Ian,

On Wed, Jul 16, 2014 at 10:11:13PM -0700, Ian Wallace wrote:
> Will try to do some debugging on the problem later this week to see if I
> can figure out why srcpkg is not being set correctly in the script.

I *personally* dropped the use of debcheckout in favour of gbp-clone
since I never git unexpected results with the later but various issues
(which I do not even remember any more) with the former.  IMHO its
sufficient to have *one* tool which works - but for sure you are welcome
to help debugging the debcheckout issue.