Re: Future of TreeView X in Debian.

Hi Daniel,

On Fri, Jul 18, 2014 at 08:21:34AM +0000, Daniel Barker wrote:

> For visualising trees, Dendroscope is good and flexible:
>
> http://dendroscope.org/
>
> It is available free of charge but does have a licence key. I'm not sure
> how this would fit with Debian packaging.

I'm pretty sure this will not fit at all.  We simply need a free source.
The only thing we could do is trying to convince the author to free the
source code.  Wondering about the sense of a license key in a free of
charge product ... but I left the binary only world to long ago ...

> Hope this is some help.

Thanks for your hint anyway