Re: Future of TreeView X in Debian.

Dear Charles and Dianne,

There is unfortunate 'homonymy' here.

TreeView X is for visualising phylogenetic trees. JTreeView is for the
different purpose of visualising microarray data.

For visualising trees, Dendroscope is good and flexible:

http://dendroscope.org/

It is available free of charge but does have a licence key. I'm not sure
how this would fit with Debian packaging.

Hope this is some help.

- Daniel