Re: [MoM] incorporating phyutility into the packages

Hi Stephen,

On Thu, 20 Mar 2014, Stephen Smith wrote:

Hopefully, yes! I have tracked down as best I can, all the authors of
the original JEBL and the LGPL version that it was under. These have
been added to the copyright.

sorry for not being more verbose, the jebl directory was just one example. There are more files that need to be added to debian/copyright:
  src/phyutility/drb/WwdUtils.java           <- Apache 2.0
  src/jade/data/TransitionPenaltyTable.java  -> LGPL
  (and maybe there are others)

 Thorsten