Re: [MoM] incorporating phyutility into the packages

Hi Stephen,

On Sat, Mar 15, 2014 at 04:48:00PM -0400, Stephen Smith wrote:
> > Yup.  Please note that I pushed another change to point to Git i nthe
> > Vcs URLs (I simply forgot this after the move from SVN to Git).
>
> Great! Got it.
>
> > Hmmm, I need to check why it is not yet rendered at the tasks page (but
> > should!).
>
> Hm, wondering if I did something wrong here. Obviously created the bug
> report but perhaps it didn't send?

This was my suspicion as well since the usual delay between sending a
bug report and showing up in the BTS is less than 15min.

> Do you think it best that I try again
> , making sure that it sends (I can modify smtp settings)?

Probably your SMTP is broken.  You might like to verify whether there
are files

    /tmp/reportbug.*

remaining to save you from typing the stuff again.

You can also send the mail using your usual mail program to
control@bugs.debian.org.  However, it might make sense to fix your SMTP
since you most probably want to be able to use reportbug in your day to
day work (not only for ITPs).  May be you also check your logfiles from
exim or whatever mail daemon you are using.