Re: [MoM] incorporating phyutility into the packages

Hopefully, yes! I have tracked down as best I can, all the authors of
the original JEBL and the LGPL version that it was under. These have
been added to the copyright. The removal of the dep of jebl2 was pushed
and the adding of the bug number was done. So, I think that is it? Let
me know if there are additional things that need to be done or other
testing that I should do.

Take care,
Stephen