Re: [MoM] incorporating phyutility into the packages

Hi Stephen,

any news from your side?

On Thu, Mar 06, 2014 at 08:57:13AM +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:
> Further needed changes:
>
>   - When I created the packaging debhelper compatibility level was 8
>     Please increade debian/compat to 9 (and adjust the debhelper version
>     in debian/control)

I noticed you have changed debian/compat but you will definitely get
a lintian warning about the fact that debian/control remained at

    debhelper (>= 8)

Can you confirm this?

>   - Please add yourself in debian/changelog and add your ID (same
>     Name and e-mail as in debian/changelog) to Uploaders in d/control.
>     The easiest way would be to use
>
>         dch
>
>     (see `man dch`)  Feel free to drop my name from d/changelog it
>     is fine if the entry is kept short and it remains in d/copyright.

I noticed that you added your name to Uploaders.  As I said please feel
free to take over also the changelog - as said above the most easy way
is to use `dch` (see manpage).

>   - Please update debian/copyright by adding your name to the
>     debian/* section.  You should also update the Format.  Hint:
>
>       cme fix dpkg-copyright
>
>     is your friend!

What about this?

>   - Finally you should write an ITP bug

Any question how to issue an ITP bug?

Just let me know if something remains unclear.  I could easily give
more verboes hints if they are needed.

> Ahh, if there are any publications for phyutility available these
> should be mentioned in debian/upstream/metadata.

Feel free to just point me to a publication if existing and I provide a
working metadata file.