Re: [MoM] incorporating phyutility into the packages

Hi Stephen,

On Sat, Mar 15, 2014 at 07:28:01AM -0400, Stephen Smith wrote:
> > > By take over do you mean just rerun  dch --create -v 2.7.3 --package
> > > phyutility? Or dch -i ?
>
> This one is done. Just did the --create.

The result is exactly what I mean.

> Waiting for the number and then will update the file.

Yup.  Please note that I pushed another change to point to Git i nthe
Vcs URLs (I simply forgot this after the move from SVN to Git).

> > to understand how to specify citations which is IMHO a nice service to
> > upstream developers and scientists.
>
> Thanks for doing this!

Hmmm, I need to check why it is not yet rendered at the tasks page (but
should!).