Re: Adding python3-biopython

Hi again Peter,

I have again detected an issue in the test suite which seems to be
caused by a missing file:

test_Fasttree_tool
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "run_tests.py", line 301, in runTest
    self.fail("Warning: Can't open %s for test %s" % (outputfile, self.name))
AssertionError: Warning: Can't open ./output/test_Fasttree_tool for test test_Fasttree_tool

The file Tests/output/test_Fasttree_tool is missing from your source
tarball (as well from the Git repository).  Since we really like to
create the best possible package we would really try to run the full
test suite and so it would be great if you somehow could provide this
file (or give a hint how we could otherwise successfully run the test.

I also repeat my question from my last mail:

Is it OK if I send this kind of reports to you or should I rather use
the bug tracker or any mailing list.  Sorry, I have not maintained the
package before and thus do  not know the prefered way of communication.