Re: [MoM] incorporating phyutility into the packages

Hi Stephen,

On Wed, Mar 05, 2014 at 04:53:33PM -0500, Stephen Smith wrote:
> Thanks for all that info. I had definitely missed some of those.

If you think something is missing in the policy document or should be
enhanced to better fit a newcomers need any patch would be more than
welcome.

> I can definitely remove the jar from the package. I will just move to
> taking the tag from uscan which doesn't have the jar. That has been updated
> and pushed.

Cool.  I admit it is real fun to work together with an interested
upstream developer since all those change requests are running really
smoothly.

> I have updated the watch, updated phyutility which now compiles just fine.

I can confirm that it also builds for me now - that's great!

> I: unmounting run/shm filesystem
> I: unmounting proc filesystem
> I: Current time: Wed Mar  5 16:51:18 EST 2014
> I: pbuilder-time-stamp: 1394056278
>  -> Cleaning COW directory
>   forking: rm -rf /var/cache/pbuilder/build//cow.13278
> warning: "../phyutility_2.7.3-1_*.changes" cannot be processed.
> warning: It is not a valid lab query and it is not an existing file.
> gbp:error: Couldn't run '~/bin/git-pbuilder': ~/bin/git-pbuilder returned 2
>
> I am going to investigate now (using basically your same setup that you
> sent along last time but clearly something is up there). I will let you
> know what I find.

In your other mail you wrote that you solved this.  It might be
that I configured my setup to create the package in

  ../build-area

and I do not even remember where to configure this but I'm sure it is
easy to find in the docs.  May be my script relies a bit on this
location.