Re: Are we relevant under terms of "free bioinformatics software"

Hi,

On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 09:37:34PM -0400, Yaroslav Halchenko wrote:
> yeah -- most probably it is the case indeed that they are useless...
> thanks for the wikilink

Thanks as well - seems my web page development knowledge is a bit aged.
(I would have changed the wording of my previous mail a bit if I would
have read this branch of the thread before.)

However the description attribute seems to play a more important role.

> e.g. for neurodebian we have 'debian neuroscience' keywords and
> google returns neurodebian only 4th (first one is
> http://blends.alioth.debian.org/science/tasks/neuroscience-cognitive
> ;-))
> so my guess that they aren't used at all indeed, sorry for giving a
> worthless advice ;)

Finally it helped to realise that tasks pages are making perfect sence.
;-)