Re: Are we relevant under terms of "free bioinformatics software"

yeah... I guess
http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-med/
must be adjusted.  What about extending

"The goal of Debian Med is a complete system for all tasks in medical
care which is built completely on free software. "

"The goal of Debian Med is a complete free and open system for all tasks in medical
care and research. To achieve this goal Debian Med integrates related
free and open source software for medical imaging, bioinformatics,
clinic IT infrastructure, and others within Debian OS".

and then adding all those interesting phrases (bioinformatics, free
software,) into now absent

?