Re: Are we relevant under terms of "free bioinformatics software"

Le Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 07:57:22PM +0100, Andreas Tille a écrit :

> Hmmm, I have no idea how to tweak this into WML - Charles, any idea
> or do we need to ask debian-www team?

Hi Andreas,

I searched through the source of the whole Debian website, and did not
find any WML page that seems to specify keywords.

Note that, in my understanding, these keywords have been so abused that
usual page ranking algorithms give them little importance.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meta_element#The_keywords_attribute

Cheers,

--
Charles Plessy