Re: Are we relevant under terms of "free bioinformatics software"

yeah -- most probably it is the case indeed that they are useless...
thanks for the wikilink

e.g. for neurodebian we have 'debian neuroscience' keywords and
google returns neurodebian only 4th (first one is
http://blends.alioth.debian.org/science/tasks/neuroscience-cognitive
;-))
so my guess that they aren't used at all indeed, sorry for giving a
worthless advice ;)