Re: Are we relevant under terms of "free bioinformatics software"

another way to promote Debian-Med would be to point people to it when
appropriate, e.g. consider

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2994109/what-do-you-think-is-the-best-language-for-bioinformatics

so -- share your view (Perl? Python?), point to Debian-Med task page as
the source where to get it all at once in a matter of seconds

to initiate with this -- replied to one of related questions:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2051319/bioinformatics-resources/9724065#9724065

Cheers!