Re: Any progress with FIS GT.M?

On 06/19/12 14:02, Brad King wrote:
On 06/19/2012 01:34 PM, Brad King wrote:
Now the only errors I get from manually running "configure" are:

 cp: cannot stat `gdehelp.dat': No such file or directory
 chown: cannot access `/home/kingb/GTM/Test2/gdehelp.dat': No such file or directory
 cp: cannot stat `gtmhelp.dat': No such file or directory
 chown: cannot access `/home/kingb/GTM/Test2/gtmhelp.dat': No such file or directory
 chmod: cannot access `/home/kingb/GTM/Test2/*.dat': No such file or directory

Should these two files be built and installed by CMake?
In case the answer is "yes", I pushed out branch

 hackathonjune2012-brad-help-dat

with commit

 https://github.com/luisibanez/fis-gtm/commit/eb42ac55

to do it.

-Brad
[amul:4] thanks. I should have read my inbox before sending my last mail. There is one modification, the path given to GDE should be '$gtm_dist/XYZhlp.dat' . GT.M will resolve the $gtm_dist to the correct location.

Amul