Re: Any progress with FIS GT.M?

On 06/19/12 13:34, Brad King wrote:
> On 06/19/2012 01:21 PM, Amul Shah wrote:
>> [amul:2] Brad made the changes in CMakeLists.txt. So when you 'make install' instead of seeing the C files, you get a tarball
>> named 'source.tar' in '$gtm_dist/plugin/gtmcrypt/'. I can't find the commit for it, but its there. :)
> It was here:
>
>  https://github.com/luisibanez/fis-gtm/commit/68f30307
>
> though it was based on a commit by you which removed direct
> installation of those files.
[amul:3] Thanks. Yes, you did what I asked. :)

>> [amul:2] The CMake install directory is almost stage 2. What's missing for a complete stage2 are the help database files, all
>> the object files, and the replacements for GTM_DIST in the shell scripts. In order to let configure work as is, we should role
>> the install directory back to stage1 (my fault for bringing us past stage1).
> I pushed out a change to hackathonjune2012-brad that reverts
> this behavior and directly installs the files:
>
>  https://github.com/luisibanez/fis-gtm/commit/3b4bcd7e
>
> Now the only errors I get from manually running "configure" are:
>
>  cp: cannot stat `gdehelp.dat': No such file or directory
>  chown: cannot access `/home/kingb/GTM/Test2/gdehelp.dat': No such file or directory
>  cp: cannot stat `gtmhelp.dat': No such file or directory
>  chown: cannot access `/home/kingb/GTM/Test2/gtmhelp.dat': No such file or directory
>  chmod: cannot access `/home/kingb/GTM/Test2/*.dat': No such file or directory
>
> Should these two files be built and installed by CMake?
[amul:3] Looking at the build scripts, yes. I'm going to create a separate cmake file for generating the help Global Directory
and Database file.

[amul:3] Is everyone generating the Unicode GDE files in the install directory? My machine is throwing an error, but I thought I
got past this part before without setting LC_CTYPE correctly.
%GTM-E-NONUTF8LOCALE, Locale has character encoding (ANSI_X3.4-1968) which is not compatible with UTF-8 character set

thanks,
Amu