Re: Any progress with FIS GT.M?

On 06/19/2012 01:21 PM, Amul Shah wrote:
> [amul:2] Brad made the changes in CMakeLists.txt. So when you 'make install' instead of seeing the C files, you get a tarball
> named 'source.tar' in '$gtm_dist/plugin/gtmcrypt/'. I can't find the commit for it, but its there. :)

It was here:

 https://github.com/luisibanez/fis-gtm/commit/68f30307

though it was based on a commit by you which removed direct
installation of those files.

> [amul:2] The CMake install directory is almost stage 2. What's missing for a complete stage2 are the help database files, all
> the object files, and the replacements for GTM_DIST in the shell scripts. In order to let configure work as is, we should role
> the install directory back to stage1 (my fault for bringing us past stage1).

I pushed out a change to hackathonjune2012-brad that reverts
this behavior and directly installs the files:

 https://github.com/luisibanez/fis-gtm/commit/3b4bcd7e

Now the only errors I get from manually running "configure" are:

 cp: cannot stat `gdehelp.dat': No such file or directory
 chown: cannot access `/home/kingb/GTM/Test2/gdehelp.dat': No such file or directory
 cp: cannot stat `gtmhelp.dat': No such file or directory
 chown: cannot access `/home/kingb/GTM/Test2/gtmhelp.dat': No such file or directory
 chmod: cannot access `/home/kingb/GTM/Test2/*.dat': No such file or directory

Should these two files be built and installed by CMake?

-Brad