Re: Any progress with FIS GT.M?

On 06/19/2012 12:03 AM, Yaroslav Halchenko wrote:
    On 06/18/2012 02:42 PM, Brad King wrote:
  Here is a patch series that solves this problem.  I've only done
  some lightweight/manual testing with this.  The first patch
  refactors both i386 and x86_64 code paths that emit the path to
  the source file into the object file to send source file path
  lookup through a common point (in obj_source.c).  The second
  patch modifies this common point to read a 'gtm_destdir' env var
  and strip the prefix it names from source file paths.
I gave brief check to Brad's patches and adjusted Debian packaging in SVN to
make use of them (but without yet placing actual patches into quilt -- I just
grabbed the HEAD of his master for the .orig "tarball").  From the first
look (dumping strings on generated .o and .so) it did exactly what I hoped them
to do -- thanks Brad!  Then I have tried to run those basic commands Bhaskar
has listed but it seems that mumps doesn't even try to load libgtmutil.so to
get access to all those pre-built .o's placed into this dynamic library on my
amd64 laptop...  so anything I try fails, e.g.:

[KSB3] What is the value of $gtmroutines in the shell before you enter GT.M?

Regards
-- Bhaskar

--
GT.M - Rock solid. Lightning fast. Secure. No compromises.