Re: Any progress with FIS GT.M?

On Fri, 15 Jun 2012, Luis Ibanez wrote:
>    A) We need to address a Post-Installation step
>        where some .m files are compiled in their
>        final destination. We are brainstorming on
>        this with Yaroslav, Bhaskar, Amul and Brad...

now that it is buildable/usable it is time to cheat and simply perform
that gtminstall step right during package buildtime ;-) and then see if
there are no obvious problems with the functioning at run time.  In our
our late evening attempt with Bhaskar -- GT.M seemed to function ok even
if 'deployment directory' was moved.   so as soon as there is something
for B) (wasn't there that minimal testcase script?) -- it would be worth
checking on that.  I thought you had it somewhere -- could you
share it?

--
Yaroslav O. Halchenko
Postdoctoral Fellow,   Department of Psychological and Brain Sciences