Re: [MoM] Packaging fis-get

Hi Andreas,

On Sat, Jan 28, 2012 at 12:54 PM, Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:
Can you please simply commit your changes and let me have a look.  It
does not matter whether it fixes the problem or just changes the error /
or warning.  That's way simpler for me to understand.

Thanks for the clarifications. So, I preserved the full text
of the AGPL license in the copyright file and did:

   1) Changed license short name to AGPL-3.0
   2) Replaced empty lines with "." in the second column.

The committed the "debian/copyright" file
to the SVN repository.

Here is the commit diff:

http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/debian-med/trunk/packages/fis-gtm/fis-gtm-initial/trunk/debian/copyright?r1=9379&r2=9484

and here is the commit message:
http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/debian-med?view=revision&revision=9484

After this, I can now do "debuild" from scratch
and lintian does not report any error messages.    :-)

As an additional check I did:

     lintian -i -I *.dsc *.deb

which also returned without
any error messages.

---

I would focus now on the "postint" script.

     Thanks

           Luis