Re: [MoM] Packaging fis-get

On Sat, Jan 28, 2012 at 01:32:38PM -0500, Luis Ibanez wrote:

> The committed the "debian/copyright" file
> to the SVN repository.

As you might have noticed you I was watching you closely via the commit
mailing list[1].

> Here is the commit diff:
>
> http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/debian-med/trunk/packages/fis-gtm/fis-gtm-initial/trunk/debian/copyright?r1=9379&r2=9484
>
> and here is the commit message:
> http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/debian-med?view=revision&revision=9484

Thanks for posting, but this is time you can safe - as I said I'm
reading the commit list.

> After this, I can now do "debuild" from scratch
> and lintian does not report any error messages.    :-)

Fine.

> As an additional check I did:
>
>      lintian -i -I *.dsc *.deb
>
> which also returned without
> any error messages.

Even better. :-)

> I would focus now on the "postint" script.

That's no the start of the real fun.  We just defined here on the sprint
packaging as equal to "ran into trouble" which is only sometimes
interrupted by "running in massive trouble".

Kind regards and keep on posting about your progress with postinst