Re: Please, stop abusing ddtss/DDTP

On Sun, Dec 16, 2007 at 09:56:17AM +0100, David Paleino wrote:
> Il giorno Sun, 16 Dec 2007 02:04:14 -0200
> "Felipe Augusto van de Wiel (faw)" <faw@debian.org> ha scritto:
>
> > [..]
> > then you should use DDTP/DDTSS infrastructure.
>
> Ok then, let's try to improve the overall thing. Is there any place where I can
> have a look at the code? Is there any way I can participate? Or is it just
> closed to the ddtp/ddtss team (if any)? I don't know the language (Perl?
> Python? Ruby?) it's written in, but I feel like I could help in the task.

it is perl (ddts and ddtss) and the source ist on i18n.debian.net (is
offline)

The code ist moving to svn.debian.org, ddtss is integrated, etc.

And yes, you can participate and you can improve things. But:
The thing is a moving taget and please write first to the list, if you
like to change something.

Sorry, I don't understand your request feature.

You get the translations (per Translate-XX_xx-File). What is the
reason for this requested cgi? Maybe a URL is usefull (sorry, if I
miss the URL of the page).

Thanks

Gruss
Grisu
--
Michael Bramer  -   http://www.feuerwehr.kreuzau.de/wiki/
"Deutschland und Reformen, das sind inkompatible Größen. Eher schon