Re: Please, stop abusing ddtss/DDTP

Il giorno Sun, 16 Dec 2007 00:00:13 +0100
Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@svana.org> ha scritto:

> Even if the bug you suggest exists (can't test now and it worked last I
> tried), it is still wrong to fetch, even without force. It's unfair to small
> translation teams to put stuff on their list. That's not your decision.

> [..] but fetching of any kind by a robot like this is wrong, no matter what.

Why not trying to solve the problem together then? Is there any way to have an
"edit" link which first fetches the package and then redirects to the edit
page? The fetch is done just to ensure that clicking on the "edit" link (which
is in our summary table) doesn't trigger a "Sorry, description not found"
message. It would be very trivial by your side, but would require a lot of
parsing/code/work on mine.

Have a nice day (night here),
David

--