Re: Using DDTP translations

On Mon, 19 Nov 2007, charles-debian-nospam@plessy.org wrote:

WHat do you mean with "title" if we are speaking about DDTP?

Short description. I hope I will not confuse too much the german
translators because I mistakenly used "title" in all my commentsÿÿ

Ahh, understand.  Short description = Kurzbeschreibung in German
and perhaps I should take some time to review the translations but
currently I have other things higher on my todo list.  It would be
really great if some German speakers on this list would take the
chance to enhance the German translations of the descriptions.