Re: Using DDTP translations

On Mon, 19 Nov 2007, Charles Plessy wrote:

Coming back to the DDTP, I have injected the french and german
translations from the http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-med/microbio
page ; these were the only available. Note that for the german there is
no title available, so there is still a bit of work to do.

WHat do you mean with "title" if we are speaking about DDTP?

We have another package-rich page,
http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-med/imaging . It has translations in
french, italian, german and swedish. I am willing to do the same work
for it. Do you think that it would make sense to add swedish to our
summary on Alioth ?

I don't know.  Do we have somebody from Sweden here on this list??