Re: [SCM] Debian package checker branch, master, updated. 2.5.0-rc1-9-gb88de18

Niels Thykier <niels@thykier.net> writes:

> Okay.

> Btw, do we do a similar thing for the commands[1] (have warning and a
> pedantic tag) or should I remove commands that are satisfied by compat
> 7?

I generally just removed those; I think it's fine to continue to remove
them when they're satisfied by oldstable.  It ideally would be nice to
have some warning if you're using commands that don't work with your
declared compat level, but I think for most of those commands they'll work
if they exist, even if your compat level is old.