Re: [SCM] Debian package checker branch, master, updated. 2.5.0-rc1-9-gb88de18

Niels Thykier <niels@thykier.net> writes:

> I am okay with using a pedantic tag for this kind of thing.  Any
> suggestions for the name?  Current tag is:
>   package-lacks-versioned-build-depends-on-debhelper

> So "package-lack-pedantic-versioned-build-depends-on-debhelper"?

One option would be to rename the existing tag to
package-needs-versioned-debhelper-build-depends (for when it's actually
needed or the build may not work) or something similar and keep the
current tag for the pedantic check.