Re: [SCM] Debian package checker branch, master, updated. 2.5.0-rc1-9-gb88de18

Niels Thykier <niels@thykier.net> writes:

> Over the weekend I deviced the attached patch; the only thing is that it
> starts nagging users if they miss a versioned B-D for some dh_* command
> they use.  This is great when they would also get the pedantic tag, but
> I am not certain how great it is if they get the warning tag for missing
> versions.
>   Comments welcome.

Looks good to me.  I wouldn't worry about giving them two warnings, one
for the missing dependency and another for a dependency required for a
specific dh_* command.  I think that's only a minor change in behavior and
they're both separate legitimate issues.