Re: I can't reproduce the lintian warnings in manpages-zh

"LI Daobing" <lidaobing@gmail.com> writes:

> I am the maintainer of manpages-zh, and I can't reproduce the lintian
> warnings of manpahes-zh 1.5.1-1[1] with debuild.
>
> and more, "man --warnings -l /usr/share/man/zh_CN/man1/a2p.1.gz  >
> /dev/null" does not report any warning.
>
> my system information in [2].
>
> please help me check what happened, thanks.

lintian.d.o runs on etch, which unfortunately means that some of the tags
that come from external programs are wrong for sid because the tools have
changed.  man page problems are particularly susceptible to that.  If
lintian in sid doesn't report these problems, you can generally just
ignore lintian.d.o man page warnings.