Re: PHPNuke license

On Thu, Mar 06, 2003 at 06:14:03PM -0500, David Turner wrote:
> There's a similar case in the LGPL (finding it is left as an exercise
> for the reader).  In practical terms, I think the FSF pretends these
> glitches don't exist, and that these aren't violations.  And tries to
> fix them for the next version.  I'll add this to my comments on the
> issue.

While I am glad that the FSF is not pursing people that have run afoul of
glitches, I should also point out at this point that many people besides the
FSF own copyright on GPL-licensed works, and are not necessarily as inclined
to be reasonable.

All I'm trying to say here is that a quick fix would be nice.