Re: X.Org using Intel 915GM on Dell Latitude D610
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: X.Org using Intel 915GM on Dell Latitude D610
- From: Ismael Valladolid Torres <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 12:39:47 +0200
- Message-id: <20050826103946.GA5458@localhost.localdomain>
- In-reply-to: <1125005975.9448.98.camel@localhost>
- References: <20050825142125.GL5281@localhost.localdomain> <1124980377.9448.94.camel@localhost> <20050825155659.GB14196@localhost.localdomain> <1125005975.9448.98.camel@localhost>
Koen Vermeer escribe:
> On Thu, 2005-08-25 at 17:56 +0200, Ismael Valladolid Torres wrote:
> > > Not sure about that, but try FB_I810 or FB_INTEL for the framebuffer
> > > drivers.
> > Compiled into the kernel and not as modules, I guess?
> Not exactly sure; I don't use it. I was just pointing you to some
> (hopefully the right) direction. Maybe there's a framebuffer FAQ or
> something like that.
I guess that the information here applies and that I'll have to wait
for newer kernel releases: