X.Org using Intel 915GM on Dell Latitude D610

I am using a fresh sid installation on the laptop told in the subject.

When installing X.Org, "vesa" was the only driver allowing to be
selected. Right now I am using it with no problems but it would be
great to be able to test this video card at full performance.

Any more or less stable or even experimental drivers are available for
this chipset, being them packaged or needing to be compiled?

Also knowing how can I enable framebuffer on boot for this video
chipset would be great!

Cordially, Ismael