Re: X.Org using Intel 915GM on Dell Latitude D610
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: X.Org using Intel 915GM on Dell Latitude D610
- From: Koen Vermeer <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 23:39:35 +0200
- Message-id: <1125005975.9448.98.camel@localhost>
- In-reply-to: <20050825155659.GB14196@localhost.localdomain>
- References: <20050825142125.GL5281@localhost.localdomain> <1124980377.9448.94.camel@localhost> <20050825155659.GB14196@localhost.localdomain>
On Thu, 2005-08-25 at 17:56 +0200, Ismael Valladolid Torres wrote:
> > Not sure about that, but try FB_I810 or FB_INTEL for the framebuffer
> > drivers.
> Compiled into the kernel and not as modules, I guess?
Not exactly sure; I don't use it. I was just pointing you to some
(hopefully the right) direction. Maybe there's a framebuffer FAQ or
something like that.