Re: X.Org using Intel 915GM on Dell Latitude D610
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: X.Org using Intel 915GM on Dell Latitude D610
- From: Ismael Valladolid Torres <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 17:56:59 +0200
- Message-id: <20050825155659.GB14196@localhost.localdomain>
- In-reply-to: <1124980377.9448.94.camel@localhost>
- References: <20050825142125.GL5281@localhost.localdomain> <1124980377.9448.94.camel@localhost>
Koen Vermeer escribe:
> Try the i810 driver - it should also work for 915GM.
The i810 driver works and even enables direct rendering, so this is
enough for me.
> Not sure about that, but try FB_I810 or FB_INTEL for the framebuffer
Compiled into the kernel and not as modules, I guess?