Re: Netgear wg511, 2.6/Sarge - weird?

I was running this card on Sarge when it was still Testing.  Did you
install the wireless-tools package?

If so, do an iwconfig and see if the card is detected with wireless
extensions.

If you see wireless extensions in the output, try an "iwlist
eth1(interface) scan" to see if it picks up the AP

If the card is up and the module loaded then the green light should be
on.  When the interface is routing traffic, the yellow light will be
flashing.

Also, you might try a lsmod to see if the prism54 and the Yenta modules
are loaded before you scan.

Regards,
Jordan.