Re: Kernel 2.6.xx

On Tue, Apr 12, 2005 at 12:40:11AM +1000, Ryan Heise wrote:
> I think this may be because the version of the driver included in RC3
> is not recent enough for my card.

Okay it seems that both RC3, and the latest daily build, have an old
version of sk98lin (6.23). The latest version is now 8.16.

I'd really like to install debian, but both of my options have
difficulties:

- netinstall doesn't include up-to-date network card drivers, and can't
  detect my network card.
- a full CD install requires 14 CDs, which is too many.

Are there any other options I can try before going to Fedora?

Ryan