Re: Kernel 2.6.xx

On Mon, Apr 11, 2005 at 01:12:21AM +0300, Kfir Lavi wrote:
> I'm running sarge on a laptop.
> Don't download nothing.
> Just get the floppies or the cdrom of the network installation, and start the
> installation.

I downloaded RC3 of netinst a couple of weeks ago, but it didn't include
the ethernet card driver for my laptop (sk98lin) so I couldn't install
anything.

Is there a way to check if sk98lin is included in the latest daily build
before downloading it, and if so, which version of sk98lin is included?

If I can't get the ethernet card working, is it possible to also net
install using a wireless card? Mine is an ipw2100. Is the driver for
that included?

Thanks,

Ryan