Re: Kernel 2.6.xx

On Tue, Apr 12, 2005 at 12:01:03AM +1000, Ryan Heise wrote:
> Sounds hopeful, but I am not sure how to enable it. There is a point in
> the installation where the installer tells me it can't detect my network
> card, and asks me to select it from a list. In that list, there is no
> sk98lin.

Oops, yes it's there in RC3 (I must have been thinking of an earlier
release I also tried).

But when I select sk98lin in RC3, it fails to load and asks for
parameters, and I think this may be because the version of the driver
included in RC3 is not recent enough for my card.

Thanks for letting me know how to check the version of the driver. I
will try that.

Ryan